Assess your fit for the most in-demand Canadian smart economy jobs.
Job seekers currently face an unprecedented period of accelerated digitization and economic uncertainty due to the COVID-19 pandemic amid Canada’s aspirations to enable an inclusive and smart economy.
The Job Skills Matching Tool allows jobseekers who have a degree of technical expertise to select from a list of relevant, ICTC research-driven skills to provide a percentage score assessing their fit for the most in-demand Canadian smart economy jobs.
Key features of the ICTC Job Skills Matching Tool include:
- Multi-factor skill-to-job matching system
- Identifies in-demand skills suitable for each job and identifies the skills they need to develop
- Over 40 in-demand jobs included initially
- Anonymous participation—registration not required
- Available in both French and English
- Streamlined and intuitive jobseeker’s experience
- Free to use